Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Two quick meals



First up... I made Spinach Fettucini from scratch and it turned out quite well with a nice homemade alfredo sauce--- now if only the picture didn't look so lousy!
Last night I made the trout I had previously listed the recipe for. This time I mashed the capers a little with a mortar and pestle to break them up. I think that was a nice touch-- just lightly smash them so they split up a little. YUM. I could happily eat this trout every day! (Stupid pollution PCBs and Mercury--- oh well, to be cautious-- only one serving per week)
Thats it for cooking this week. Other than this I am working on the seminar of doom for Thursday and STILL trying to get that comforter to dry.

2 comments:

MotherB said...

The homemade noodles do look a tad odd on the plate, but I'll bet it was delish!

And aren't capers odd and interesting little things? Tasty, but still, odd.....

MotherB said...

I like the change to the blog, sweetie! Easier to read for us old folks!