Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Yes, I am still alive.

I'm still here, just in survival mode until 4:30pm tomorrow. Then it will all be over. yippee.. but first I have to make it through til then. Seminar is at noon (til 1ish) then I am on a panel to convince younger grad students that it is all worth it and they can survive (HAHAHA... the irony) and then 3:30-4:30 is the meeting with the committee (insert scary music here) and then DONE. I may regain brain function by hrm.. maybe tuesday?

Keep your fingers crossed, sacrifice a toaster, pray whatever-- I will take any good karma that can come my way. (I really really don't like these things-- thank goodness they aren't too often)

4 comments:

MotherB said...

Talking to the younger grad students is the toughest part, but only because of the other pressures.

You know that no matter how aggravating, what you are doing is important work. More than that, we all believe in you.

S. said...

You can do it! You can do it! Sending lots of prayers and positive vibes! I know you will be great!

MotherB said...

S., Jesse is blessed to have gained a sister like you.

Unknown said...

OK....these things get much easier as the more of them you do. You will do fine. Relax and have fun. When it is all over tomorrow don't forget to celebrate!