Saturday, May 26, 2007

All by myself...

For the first time in 6 months I have the house to MYSELF! Craig is gone camping for a bachelor party in Indiana for the weekend. I was a good wife and sent him with cookies for the drive... but now I am enjoying the peace and quiet.

Last night I ordered in the pizza I wanted (spinach alfredo with chicken and tomatoes) and then went to see Shrek 3 (cute, but not as good as the last 2).

This morning I slept in til 11! yes, that's right 11--- I got to enjoy saturday morning cartoons and then went back to sleep woohoo! I only got up at 11 to see who was knocking on the door. It was they neighbor lady. She backed into Craig's car. She says she only scratched the paint and they will fix it. I have to go check that out. UGH. not fun, but theres nothing to be done about it til Craig gets home and decides what he wants to do.

As for the rest of today-- relaxing and vegging out and maybe a little shopping later. We'll see.

Happy weekend one and all.

1 comment:

MotherB said...

OK, so did you hear from the happy campers? How long was their drive, after all?

Oh. And where were they when they ran out of cookies?