Friday, May 18, 2007

Seminar Recap

My seminar and committee meetings yesterday went really well! I was nervous and talked too fast so I finished my 40ish minute presentation in just under 30 minutes-- but that was ok becuase my committee then decided that they would have my meeting right then. So instead of having to wait all afternoon-- it was over and done in just about an hour. The committee was happy with my progress and thought my presentation was great-- the only criticism I got was that I was talking too fast because I was nervous... so all in all good stuff there. My science and my explanations were plenty good. They said I should schedule my next one for the fall... so about 6 months-ish. I hope that means I am moving towards finishing-- the more often they want to see how you are progressing/wrapping up supposedly the better.

2 comments:

MotherB said...

Come on, join with me, now!

I TOLD YOU SO!

S. said...

WTG! Great work, I bet it feels good to be moving along and get positive feedback!