Thursday, April 26, 2007

Long Awaited Random Holidays!

Today is in fact NATIONAL PRETZEL DAY! ( I bet you never even knew there was such a thing!)

Today is a day I actually wait all year for, and for one big reason-- as a fundraiser for children's miracle network--- Auntie Anne's pretzels pulls up a big trailer at the back of the medcenter and 'sells' pretzels all day-- and lemonade. Mmmmm... hot cinnamon sugar pretzels and sweet sweet cold lemonade are waiting for me just as soon as I finish my science for the day... if there is better motivation than that-- I'm not sure what it is!

For more information on National Pretzel Day... Check out this site!

1 comment:

MotherB said...

I love Aunt Annie's pretzels but prefer the plain ones. OK, maybe not plain, but the ones dipped in butter. So you have to lick your fingers.