Saturday, April 21, 2007

Saturday was a tired day

Well... Friday night I had 2 huge glasses of Moe's super delicious sweet tea... and this was my first caffeine in over 4 months... I was WIRED. I was up past 5:30 this morning and showing no signs of drooping.. not good. I was up by 9 and getting ready for the day-- I made it through the shower, got all the stuff done I needed to, hosted the BBQ and now I am ready to crash. I have pics of the cake and all that, but its going to have to wait for posting til after I sleep. (maybe through til tommorrow evening at this point. I am BEAT! (of course, if the weather as pretty as promised, the sun will be in my window bright and early and I will be awake... but some nice daylight is totally worth it!

night all.

2 comments:

MotherB said...

News flash: get off the caffeine again....you shouldn't be using caffeine if you are thinking babies anyway! LOL

Jesse said...

yeayeah.. And thats why I was off it... but the sweet tea is soooo good.