Thursday, November 27, 2008

Redecorating by the Baby

I mean, I knew we'd have to rearrange the house to make things safer and easier for the kiddo-- but I really didn't expect her to get so involved so soon in the "deciding" where things should go...



I was wrong. (see a small portion of the chaos below)

All I wanted was 10 minutes of peace to take a shower and this is what I returned to in the nursery-- Of course, she was so proud of herself for figuring out how to get the clothes out of the drawers and off the shelves. Oh well, could be worse-- at least she hasn't been taking lessons from her cousins and dipping everything in the toilet first!

6 comments:

MotherB said...

But look how cute she is! And she's so proud of herself.

Unknown said...

She cleans like I do!

G.and M. said...

I LOVE IT! A picture is worth so much more than a million words!

MotherB said...

About that toilet dipping thing: the minute you think it might happen (or even before!) you can get the latch for the lid that locks it down and avoid the entire issue. Just a thought.....

S. said...

She is the cutest little thing! Just precious. L. and A. still enjoy dumping out the drawers. Hopefully she won't follow in their footsteps and the novelty will wear off!

toilet latches? what are they? lol...must remember to buy them!

MotherB said...

I just keep wanting to look at her.....