Thursday, September 4, 2008

Family Pics and 6 Months Old!

We finally got some family photos taken and YAY, they turned out really well. I am posting a few here, but if you click on the link and use my name, you can see many more.
Click here for more pictures
The JC Penneys here converted to digital equipment and we were one of the "learning experiences" so there are lots of odd editing things they did with the pictures, but the photos themselves are just great.


Katie's doing well, we started feeding her "solids" on Friday-- so far rice cereal is ok, green beans are better with a little milk mixed in and avocado is a BIG hit-- the jury is still out on the barley cereal. She is pretty darn cute when she's eating. Very very excited!

My Mom was here to visit on Sunday and helped me make up a bunch of foods for the peanut to try-- we made butternut and acorn squash, yams, carrots, green beans and nectarines-- not as hard as I had figured, but I was very glad for the help! Frozen cubes of food are now stacked to the gills in the freezer just waiting on their turn to be used as a body paint by the munchkin.


YUM. Thanks DadaI can soooo do this myself, just give me that spoon.

This food on a spoon stuff isn't too bad!

Katie is 6 months old! Wow. Aunt Kim came over for dinner last night and helped her celebrate with a new noisy toy (that she is LOVING) and her first taste of avocado!

And just one last photo of random Katie cuteness (this kid is very photogenic... it sure isn't my genes on that one- I always look lousy in photos)

3 comments:

G.and M. said...

What beautiful pictures - thank you so much for sharing! And when you think that Katie couldn't get any cuter...she takes cuteness to a whole new level :-) Amazing that she is six months already...how time flies. Before we know it we will have our little guy in our arms and Katie will be having her first birthday! Love to you all.

S. said...

She is totally cute! I love it--the family pics turned out great. I can't believe she is 6 months!

That stick blender is great for baby food.

Adorable, you guys did good!

MotherB said...

Not true at all! You were very photogenic. Remember, dad won that contest with a photo of you dying Easter eggs? On the other hand, I agree. Katie is cuteness to a T!